The AT-FlexRay-Gateway 5003 is a universally configurable gateway module for the bus systems FlexRay, CAN, LIN, Ethernet and serial two-wire interface, which offers signal conditioning and the possibility to include user applications.
An extremely flexible gateway for FlexRay, CAN, LIN and Ethernet with routing functionality into all directions. 2 MByte Flash and 64 KByte RAM are available internally; externally you can use up to 8 MByte depending on the configuration.
The following interfaces are available:
- 2 FlexRay interfaces (two channels each at 10 MBit/s) with dual startup possibility
- 5 x CAN (1 MBit/s, 125 kBit/s), 3 x high-speed CAN, 2x optional for high-speed or low-speed CAN
- 1 x LIN (20 Kbit/s, Master oder Slave Mode)
- 1 x Ethernet (10 MBit/s or 100 MBit/s)
- 1 x serial 2 wire interface
- 2 x USB 2.0 (1 USB master for connection to data storage, 1 USB slave for connection to PC)
- 4 ADC with 12 bit quantification
- 4 Schmitt-trigger inputs
- 4 high-side switch outputs
- 4 low-side switch outputs (PWM capable)
The module is available as a single or double gateway. With the aid of the customised adaptable carrier board the gateway can be integrated into all the usual HIL systems. The transmissions of the individual signals and messages can be influenced by the user with the help of a configuration tool.
- Signal routing between the bus systems FlexRay, CAN, LIN and Ethernet
- Wide range of signal manipulation options
- Including of external software modules (C functions) for complex signal manipulation and user applications
- Powerful configuration software: FIBEX, DBC support, interactive routing configuration, numerous automations, such as autorouting, network splitting and vehicle network configuration
- Full real-time capability
- Data logging to USB data storage or via bus interface
- Free programmable I/O interfaces (digital / analogue / PWM)
- Wake-up by external line or clamp 15 (optional by CAN and FlexRay)
The application ranges from integrated HIL implementation via single component test stations to use in vehicle testing. The FlexRay gateway offers extensive options for integrating the most diverse bus systems and is therefore ideal for integrating new vehicle systems into existing on-board systems.
- Gateway with routing functionality to all directions FlexRay-FlexRay, FlexRay-CAN, FlexRay-LIN, FlexRay-Ethernet, CAN-LIN, CAN-Ethernet, LIN-Ethernet
- Data logging for FlexRay, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, I/O interfaces (ring buffer storage; can be triggered by bus signal or I/O interfaces; pre and post trigger)
- Fault injection in real-time
- Control unit for test and development application