Silver Atena has obtained extensive know-how in the development, setup and operation of Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test systems. We provide our customers with turn-key systems based on their individual requirements. We also gladly assist our customers with the development of such requirements.
For ensuring a rapid and cost-effective realization, Silver Atena has developed and uses a modular design for HIL test systems, which enables the provision of standardised and at the same time customised HIL test systems.
In our selection of real-time systems we are independent of the manufacturers. To date, we have developed systems on the basis of dSPACE, CosateQ, Concurrent and National Instruments. Systems of other manufacturers can also be integrated. Product services include analysis, specification, conception, setup, implementation, maintenance test administration and analysis.
Our HIL test systems typically include the following components:
- Control PC for operating the HIL
- Real-time system
- Silver Atena I/O for signal conditioning and error simulations
- Voltage supply for HIL system and UUT
- Auto test box for automated self tests and for calibration (optional)
- Test automation environment (optional)
Our HIL test systems are delivered with a CE marking.
- Modular architecture
- High flexibility and adaptability for modifications
- Standard interfaces to various real-time systems
- Short lead time from order to delivery
- Short turnaround times on interface changes
- Adaptation to various test derivatives
- High reliability due to the reduced cable loom
- Automatic self-test and self-calibration
- Failure injection and break-out for each signal line of the equipment under test
- Automated and sequential signal feedback loops by means of highly sensitive measuring devices
- High precision combined with long-term stability
Development tests, integration tests, commissioning tests and qualification tests of control units for aerospace, aero engines and automotive.