Silver Atena offers the powerful processor board AT-POWERCONTROL for controlling very rapid periphery components. AT-POWERCONTROL displays its strength in power electronic components with high clock rates.
The AT-POWERCONTROL combines the Power PC MPC 5567 with a Virtex 4 FPGA. It can deal with very fast processes and is extremely flexible thanks to a multitude of standard I/Os and freely programmable interfaces.
The processor platform offers extraordinary performance for quickly building rapid prototyping systems and meets the highest requirements in terms of processing power.
- Freely programmable I/O interfaces
- Operating temperature up to 120 °C
- Power PC MPC5567
- Virtex 4 FPGA
- Easy integration into existing systems
- High voltage holdup at 400 V
- Data and error logging
- Onboard temperature and acceleration measurement
- Use in vehicle for rapid prototyping with new developments
- Control unit for test and development applications
- Processor board for hybrid control units