The aviation market is characterised by dynamics and competition.
Silver Atena is your ideal partner for the development and integration of electrical systems along aircraft certification and modifications.
Due to our wide range of experience in cross-industry technologies and aviation systems expertise, Silver Atena is a competent partner for major aviation and aerospace customers.
Our range of services includes the entire lifecycle from the initial concept of modernization and improvement right through to preparation of substantiation and compliance data for certification as well as the support along modification layover phases.
With our expertise we support you in:
- Feasibility studies for new technologies
- Definition and implementation of mandatory requirements
- Creation of compliance data for certification
- Safety Assessments
- Electrical Load Analysis and ELA FLeet Management
- Design Validation & Product Verification
- Ground & Flight test specification, analysis and report
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) activities
- Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness
- On-site support during the modification phase
- EASA and FAA Certification support according to Part 21 J requirements
In combination with our partners, Silver Atena also offers full aircraft modification projects including mechanical and structural aspects up to the certification along with Minor Changes and up to Major Changes / STCs.
- A330 Airline Fleet cabin modification
- A330/A340 Communication system integration
- LR Cabin Business and Economy Class modification
- A310 Avionic (e.g. TCAS, IFF,V/UHF, TACAN)
- Certification Support for the “Next Generation” cockpit conversion
- Standard development DO254
- Analytical methods in the design phase (FTA, FMEA, FMECA, FMEDA)
- Hardware qualification (environmental tests, life test, EMC, HAST, DO160, ABD, various Group standards)
- Power electronics (control, inverter)
- Digital hardware (FPGA, VHDL)
- ECUs (from specification to series development)
- Test systems (HIL, test benches, simulators)
- Bus systems
- Control units for aircraft engines
- Control units for ancillaries
- Power electronics
- E-machine simulation
- Steering system test bench