Implementing four different fields
Over the years Silver Atena has proven its wide experience in RAMS Engineering (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety). As part of our core business we support the conception, management and development of high-integrity systems, providing analysis and evaluation services across a wide spectrum of safety critical industries. Our RAMS analysis methodology is applied during the entire life cycle: from requirements definition to design, implementation, operation and maintenance.
Our systematic approach allows an early assessment of risks, thereby delivering significant cost benefits to customers.
Silver Atena quantitatively measures reliability, availability and maintainability through an extensive RAMS programme:
- RAM parameters provide an objective measurement of the quality of a system.
- The output of the analysis contributes to the improvement of system performances.
- We achieve precise results on time, within budget and with complete client satisfaction.
- Functional Hazard Analyse (FHA)
- Safety analysis (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, FMECA)
- Conception and realisation of safety requirements
- Preparation and performance of verification and validation (V&V)
- Preparation of safety plans
- Preparation of safety cases