Would you drive a car that is infected by a computer virus or board an aircraft that is controlled by a cyber-criminal? We are working hard to prevent this nightmare.
Today’s trains, aircraft or cars rely on control systems that have numerous interfaces to the open world:
- Wired and Wireless links for monitoring, remote maintenance and software loading.
- Position data and traffic information for navigation.
- Untrusted electronic devices (USB drives, phones, tablets).
All those interfaces have to be carefully specified, designed and analyzed to prevent security flaws.
Silver Atena supports you in the security of your systems through accompanying/supporting development points/services of security analysis and security management.
A security analysis checks your system or product for weaknesses, submits it to a risk assessment, and defines requirements for mitigating identified flaws in standards and norms as well as checks for applicability. Furthermore, we provide security management, trainings and workshops and help you establish a secure development process, implement security concepts, manage detected vulnerabilities and create a reaction plan for security incidents.
- PKI (public key infrastructure), encryption, authentication, access control, firewalling, VPN capabilities
- Multi-layer security approach / defense-in-depth security model
- SCADA communication security, intrusion / anomaly detection
- IoT / Smart Grid communication systems
- IEC 62443
- ISO 15408
- ISO 2700x
- NIST SP 800-30
- ARINC 811
- EUROCAE ED-202A