Silver Atena has many years of experience in the field of Electrical Power Systems. This includes the design and specification of the overall electrical power architecture network for different technical systems within a wide range of application areas, such as aviation, maritime or automotive industries.
An early functional and physical system simulation of all required components as well as the gauge and thermal analysis leads to an optimised customer based electrical architecture.
Our specific expertise can be summarised, but is not limited to the following engineering applications:
- Design of the power network architecture
- Integration and hybridisation of different energy storage systems as fuel cells, batteries or ultra caps
- Creation of an adapted electrical grid protection » Development and integration of power management algorithm
- Energy harvesting and low power technologies
- Functional and physical system simulation
- Adaption of existing energy supply structures