Silver Atena offers engineering services for the wind power industry. Our engineering solutions benefit from the profound expertise gained through the development of safety-relevant systems and model based systems engineering in several industries, e.g. aerospace, automotive and aero engines. Silver Atena engineering topics are physical modeling, HIL simulation, system optimisation, electrical architecture design, simulation, safety and security. These play a substantial role in the wind power industry as well.
The Silver Atena multi-domain development for future applications is based on a highly traceable design validation and product verification. To handle the increasing complexity of system design a requirement-based process has been established.
To ensure consistent integration of new technologies an aligned process between different domains such as system, software, hardware and test is applied. This aligned process identifies potential design errors early in the development phase and therefore is an essential method for quality improvement.
Silver Atena supports you through handling of tasks, work packages and engineering in autonomy.
- Analysis and evaluation of existing systems
- Solutions for managed systems, visualisation and database infrastructure
- Architecture and interaction design of human machine interfaces
- Usability and user centred design according to ISO 9241
- Development of mechanical and electrical models
- Control algorithm design
- Automatic model DLL generation
- Realisation of MBSE Development Methodology using SysML
- Development of SysML-based specifi cation and test models
- Basic and advanced security assessment for threat identification
- Requirements based security review and test
- Implementation of security tools
- Implementation of contractual requirements into DOORS
- Graphical user interface and analysis tools